New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia
THE ULTIMATE SOUTH PACIFIC HUNTING AND FISHING EXPERIENCE STILL EXISTS!!!
Welcome to AOTEAROA SAFARIS – NEW ZEALAND – Kiwi Hunting and Fishing experiences in the “The Land of the Long White Cloud.” We have a range of guided safari hunting experiences for you to choose from, whether you are after a Trophy or more recreational hunting. We cater for everyone.
We are based in the stunning wilderness area of the King Country on the Volcanic Plateau in the central North Island of Aotearoa/New Zealand, so we provide the ”Ultimate Kiwi Hunting and Fishing Experience.”
The hunting area comprises some 5,000 acres of absolute wilderness hunting offering both Free Range and Ranch style hunting. The area was host to the initial Red Deer liberations in New Zealand dating back to 1919. The early stock was sourced from the now famous English Parks of “GREAT WINDSOR”, “WARNHAM” and “INVERMARK”.
Our packages include:
- Free Range and Fair Chase Estate Hunting for Trophy RedStags/Tahr/Chamois/Sika/Rusa/Sambar/Fallow/Elk and Wapiti
- Absolute wilderness fishing for Trophy Rainbow and Brown Trout (New Zealand was home to the “World Fly Fishing Championships 2008”)
- Saltwater fishing for outstanding Marlin, Swordfish and Shark action
- Plus Water Buffalo – AUSTRALIA
Aotearoa Safaris operates throughout New Zealand, Australia and New Caledonia.
Contact us to discuss our safaris through these areas.
We will build a long term relationship with you, offering you a chance to gain that experience of a lifetime in the wilderness of Aotearoa/New Zealand.
Check out our new brochure..
Catch us at the following..
- Sika Show - Taupo, New Zealand - September 28/29, booth 94
- Dallas Safari Club Convention– Dallas,Texas - January 9 – 12, 2014, booth 3630
- Safari Club Int Convention - Las Vegas - February 5- 8, 2014, booth 3849